Registration for 2016 SVMS Spring sports are open online on our web site at www.svabc.org
In order for your student athlete to participate in TRYOUTS for any one of our SVABC Spring sports:
(1) an adult family member (parent/Guardian) MUST be registered and paid as a member of our SVABC membership ($25 annual fee), If you had a child play in either the Fall or Winter sports and you already joined the SVABC this year then you do not need to rejoin. If you have not yet joined the SVABC this year then you must first join our SVABC membership prior to playing a sport.
(2) After becoming a paid member of our SVABC you MUST register your student athlete for tryouts with the sport they wish to play. Registration can be completed on our web site at www.svabc.org follow the tab 'Register Online' There are no fees associated with registering for tryouts. If your student athlete makes the final roster then a link for sports fees payment will be sent to you via your team coach. This link is used to complete sports fees payments.
(3) ANY student athlete wishing to participate in tryouts for any SVABC sponsored sport MUST be registered for tryouts. Student athletes not registered for tryouts will not be permitted to tryout or be on the final roster for any SVABC sponsored sport. Registration for tryouts is free and takes only a few minutes. Register at www.svabc.org
Most Spring sports have tryouts early next week (Mon-Thurs) please go to www.svabc.org and then click on the sport you are interested in playing (Tab across the top tool bar), in order to find out more detailed information about your sport and tryout date(s) and times.
*****When filling out SVABC membership online*****
1. PLEASE - fill out membership for an ADULT family member (parent/guardian) and NOT the Student athlete
2. When filling out SVABC membership details - You MUST put in your DATE OF BIRTH - for the adult and NOT the child.
4. Please enter a valid email address and phone number so we can contact you if help is needed with registration errors.
3. When filling out registration for sports teams THAT is when you fill in your student athletes name, date of birth and other information
All of the directions are available when registering, we understand that the first time this process is completed that it can at times be confusing. Thank you for your patience with this process. Following the above steps will eliminate the majority of issues that some may run into while trying to register for membership.
ATTENTION ALL HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE PLAYERS THERE IS A STRONGLY ENCOURAGED MEETING WITH THE HIGH SCHOOL LACROSSE COACHES ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH AT 6:30 IN THE HIGH SCHOOL MEDIA CENTER. PLEASE CONTACT THE COACHES IF YOU ARE INTERESTING IN PLAYING AND CANNOT ATTEND THE MEETING.
2016 SVMS Spring Sports TRYOUT Registrations now open!!!
Sun Valley Families,
Registration is now open for ALL SVMS 2016 Spring Sports as well as SVHS Lacrosse. Please go to the 'Register Online' tab in the left hand Tab column and register today.
The following Sports programs are available:
***In order to register your student athlete for any SVABC sponsored sport an adult parent/family guardian must first be registered as a member of the SVABC for that school year. You only need to register for the SVABC one time each year. Registration MUST be completed by and for an adult member of the family. Student athletes ARE NOT to be registered as an SVABC member. Student athletes ONLY get registered for the SVABC sponsored sport they wish to participate in. ***When registering as an adult for SVABC membership please remember to put in your date of birth information or the program will not recognize you as an adult and will not properly complete your membership registration. Sports Fees are not required to register for tryouts, if your student athlete makes their respective team a Sports Fees payment link will be emailed to all team members. Full payment of Sports fees would be required within 7 days after making the team.
Please see our Volunteers Tab in the left hand column of our Home page:
Anyone who is interested in Volunteering in any manner for ANY sport or activity on the field at games and/or practices that involves student athletes and their families at anySun Valley facility and/or at any other school facility in any capacity involving the SVABC - Must have a Level 4 Volunteer status with UCPS - Even if you have volunteered in the past, please check your status to make sure it is still active.
To register as a new volunteer, follow the steps below:
Enter in your name, desired username, password, email address and click “Register”. A confirmation screen will appear. Open the email sent by the Volunteer Management System. Click the link provided in the email to confirm your registration.
The VMS Home screen will appear. Login using your username and password. Complete online volunteer application and submit to desired schools.
* Please check your volunteer status from time to time and make any adjustments required. If too much time passes between volunteer assignents you may have to reapply for volunteer status with UCPS