The Booster Club is currently looking for game announcers for our middle school home football games. If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our first need is for this Saturday, August 20th at the 11:00 and 1:00 games.
Our SVABC has been working hard to bring you the best available sports programs. Our SVABC sponsors are helpful partners in supporting our Spartan athletes. Check out our **NEW** Spartan sponsorship brochure and sponsorship level opportunities...Tell your friends and local businesses that you frequent that they can be a sponsor and help our athletes by going to our web site at www.svabc.org and visiting the "Sponsorship Information" tab on our home page.
*****When filling out SVABC membership online*****
1. PLEASE - fill out membership for an ADULT family member (parent/guardian) and NOT the Student athlete
2. When filling out SVABC membership details - You MUST put in your DATE OF BIRTH - for the adult and NOT the child.
4. Please enter a valid email address and phone number so we can contact you if help is needed with registration errors.
3. When filling out registration for sports teams THAT is when you fill in your student athletes name, date of birth and other information
All of the directions are available when registering, we understand that the first time this process is completed that it can at times be confusing. Thank you for your patience with this process. Following the above steps will eliminate the majority of issues that some may run into while trying to register for membership.
Please see our Volunteers Tab in the left hand column of our Home page:
Anyone who is interested in Volunteering in any manner for ANY sport or activity on the field at games and/or practices that involves student athletes and their families at anySun Valley facility and/or at any other school facility in any capacity involving the SVABC - Must have a Level 4 Volunteer status with UCPS - Even if you have volunteered in the past, please check your status to make sure it is still active.
To register as a new volunteer, follow the steps below:
Enter in your name, desired username, password, email address and click “Register”. A confirmation screen will appear. Open the email sent by the Volunteer Management System. Click the link provided in the email to confirm your registration.
The VMS Home screen will appear. Login using your username and password. Complete online volunteer application and submit to desired schools.
* Please check your volunteer status from time to time and make any adjustments required. If too much time passes between volunteer assignents you may have to reapply for volunteer status with UCPS